Sunday, December 2, 2012

Bad Santa

Saturday morning I got up determined to take Avery to see Santa. After all, isn't that what you are supposed to do with your kids? I found out that the mall in Henderson had Santa there (Jackpot because I've been meaning to go over there for a while...who doesn't love a little mall walking) So I tell Erick we're headed to see Santa, I dress up Avery in the cutest Christmasy type outfit I can find and we head out. Erick said he would meet us there since he had to head to work afterwards and I promised him some lunch. We got to the mall and there was no line for Santa...Double Jackpot. We get to Santa and all was ok, until the minute I sat her down and walked away...then all you know what broke loose. I was so sure she was going to be just fine with Santa and that we would get a really cute picture with Santa and not a screaming kid one. Luckily the photographer as quick and got a picture right before she started crying. Poor thing was a little traumatized and didn't stop crying for 10 minutes after I picked her up. This Santa was awesome and that beard was real!

Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

Amy Rose said...

what is it about Santa and babies? It's like they have a secret baby code that they must cry when put on his lap.