Saturday, December 15, 2012

Picture Day - 1 year old

We took Avery for her 1 year old pictures. I had a groupon for Picture People, I was a little leery on how it would turn out. She flipped out so bad we didn't really get many good ones. She cried for the whole session until I sat next to her, so most of these there are hands, fingers and feet cropped out. Most of what we ended up with look  more like outtakes than pics. We gave this top one to the grandparents for Christmas.



I had them take a picture of her in her 1st bday party outfit with an "O", "N" and "E". for her party I put them in a trilogy frame. It turned out really cute. Now I just need to find a place to hang it.








These ones are my favorite of all of them. I saw a picture similar to this one Pinterest. Since she's a Christmas baby, i thought it would be cute to have a Christmas themed one.









No comments: