Friday, May 4, 2012

4 Months!

Avery's 4 month Stats:
Weight: 15.7 lbs
Height: 24 1/4"
Head: 44 cm

This month it seems like my "Newborn" has turned into a "Baby", One day I woke up and my newborn was no longer a newborn, she was an infant. It's hard to explain, but I'm sure you mamas out there know what I'm talking about. This month we put away ALOT of clothes. It made me really sad. She's grown so much and overnight it seems like she was out of 0-3 month clothes and even most 3-6 month clothes.  We had 2 waves of sorting. It made me REALLY sad. 
  • You can really see her little personality coming out. She is smiley and loves to laugh. Laughing still gives her hiccups but it's so cute to see her laugh at everything. 
  • She's discovered she has feet....and every day she discovers she has feet like she's never seen them before. She can't touch them yet or stick them in her mouth but she lifts them up and looks at them with surprise every time. 
  • She has also discovered she has a voice and boy does she love to use it. She talks to the TV, she sings with the music on my iphone, she talks to her dad when he gets home at night and then when she's not talking she's yelling, I think just to hear herself yell.

We bought a little pool for Allee to swim. I tried to dip Avery's feet in it, I thought she would LOVE it since she loves the bath, she was NOT HAPPY! It was too cold. I guess we'll have to stick with the bath tub until it warms up more outside. 


We have also discovered she loves the boy bands...She will only listen to "What Makes you Beautiful" by One Direction. She can be in a screaming fit and if you turn it on she calms right down and falls asleep.
 We are STILL working on the rolling over....Still no luck.
 I had to go back to work April 1st. We were able to find someone to come in and Nanny in the afternoons from 1-5. So in the mornings I'm Full time mommy and full time worker, so this is how we spend a little time. Our Nanny is awesome, she makes Mexican food once a week for us. It's been a little rough on Avery and Mommy to have her be with someone else for 4 hours. But I'm lucky she's just down stairs. It takes all I have to not go rushing down when I hear her cry, but I know if anything major happens I'm right upstairs. I usually pack a 8 hour day into that last 4 hours of the day because it's so hard to do anything in the morning.
 Avery went through a major growth spurt this month. None of her 3 Month or 3-6 month clothes fit anymore. We had to put a lot of them away over the last 2 weeks. All of her pants are more like capris and her long sleeve shirts were elbow length. I guess its time for some shopping, We now have to buy 6 month and 6-9 month...




 Easter Sunday.. 


We went to Hash House A Go Go on her 4 month birthday 

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh Megan.... LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this post. I sure miss you and your adorable little girl! She IS growing up SO SO fast

Summerhays Family said...

She is so adorable!

Summerhays Family said...

She is so adorable