Monday, June 8, 2009

WICKED CAME TO OMAHA!!!!
For Erick's birthday we bought tickets (Yes, even though his bday was back in MARCH)
I was so excited to see it. This was my 3rd time! I loved it. I sit and listen to the soundtrack on my ipod and sing at the top of my lungs. The first time I saw it was with my mom and sister for my birthday years ago. We sat behind these 2 little girls that sang through the entire time. I was a little miffed about it but it was still good. The second time we all saw it was with the whole family for Christmas a few years ago, I replayed the music in my head and sang along...in my head :) but this time...I was SO worried I wasn't going to be able to hold back and I was going to SING OUT LOUD!!! I was strong this time and did good :) As you can see I was just a few days out of surgery so I was a little out of it. Maybe not the smartest adventure but I LOVED IT!!! Even for the 3rd time. We took our friends The Grovers with us. They had never seen it and from their reactions afterwards I'm thinking they LOVED IT TOO!
Now all they need to do is create a Wicked Sing Along...I'M SO THERE!





POPULAR!

You're gonna be popular!

I'll teach you the proper poise,When you talk to boys, Little ways to flirt and flounce, ooh!

I'll show you what shoes to wear!

How to fix your hair!

Everthing that really counts to be...

No comments: