UPDATE ON MY GARDEN!!
I'm so proud of my garden!! In my haste to be a gardener I planted too early, but I finally found my groove and look how wonderful it is!
When my mom was here my first bushel of broccoli came out of the garden. It's a horrible picture, but mom insisted that we capture my excitment. It wasn't very big, but it was big enough for us to have a little bit with our baked potato.
My punkins'
I took the first picture on Friday and the next one today...it's amazing how fast things change. I LOVE THE ORANGE FLOWERS!

There is a Watermelon plant right next to my pumpkins, I don't know why I didn't get a picture.
My cucumbers
They are moving slower than anticipated but everyone once in a while I'll get a growth spurt. No blooms yet, but I'm sure they will come in time.
A little corn cob starting...So exciting
I have about 12 stocks of corn growing.. I planted a few seeds just for giggles to see if I was a true Nebraskan. Next thing you know 2 months later I have corn coming out my ears! :)
It's growing like wild!

My hot peppers.
My hot peppers.
The plants are growing like crazy but no blooms yet. I hope I can make my own salsa with my peppers and tomatoes
It's all a little squished in the little area I have it in. I didn't expect it to be so succesful. I'll know better next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment