Thursday, March 13, 2008

Everyday at 11:30

Everyday at 11:30AM Allee and I make the walk down to the mailbox,
and everyday at 11:30AM this is what we see....
And everyday at 11:30AM Allee and I look at each other and I say "Maybe tomorrow..." and we walk back home.
For some of you this may just look like an empty mail box, for us....No word from Law Schools. But on the bright side....at least there aren't any rejections. Oh it's so stressful....we have heard from all of the "safe" schools so we have several choices. We are just waiting for Utah and BYU to tell us we can stay :) I'm such a big baby, I just want to throw a little temper tantrum. I don't want to move again.
But we will go where we are meant to be, even if that means Omaha, Nebraska!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey guys! I am so happy that I found your blog! I hope all is well! Tyson and I are in the same situation except we are waiting to hear back from medical schools. And guess what? Omaha, Nebraska is one of them! So maybe it wouldn't be so bad if we both went there. Then we would be forced to hang out! jk. Speaking of hanging out we need to someday soon. Do you have my number Megan??