Friday, March 21, 2008

GO JAZZ????


Bradford and Tracy came to visit us this week. We were so happy to see them. It was too bad both Erick and I had to work and Erick had a huge paper due to school, we weren't able to spend much time with them. A bunch of us went to the Lakers/Jazzs game on Thursday. It was so much fun, but it seemed as though I was the ONLY one actually cheering for the Jazz. Since all of us are originally from California and are die hard Lakers fans, it seems as though I was the only traitor. For those of you that know me know that I'm not much of a Sports Fanatic, but I have my moments and since Erick and I have been married I find the small funny things to hold on to. So, right away of course I became attached to Carlos Boozer....Really? a man named BOOZER in Utah? in a state where prohibition seems to still be alive and kickin? ha ha! Plus, he's a sight....humongously tall, giant bald head and eyebrows that look like 2 gigantic brown caterpillars. HE IS MY FAVORITE! I took a picture of him from WAY UP where we were. He's standing right in the middle of the circle thingy just in front of the basket.
Although the Jazz lost and my loyalty was based mostly to spite the other 11 people we were with, we had such a good time in the nosebleed section.





2 comments:

Kelli said...

That's cool that you got to go to a game. I always wanted to go to a Jazz game while I lived there but it never happened. Looked like you had lots of fun.

samacleod said...

Erick-Megan-DUDE...you guys have a blog? How cute. Looks like married life is going good for ya'll, huh? Awesome.

Erick- you're a funny dude. Have your wifey post some of your funny comments sometime. You're hilarious! Say hey to your dad for me sometime. Miss that guy too.