Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Our New House - Middle/Afterish

Finally to the middle and afterish pictures of our little house face lift. We repainted EVERY wall....and I mean EVERY WALL. You can see from the before pictures that all the walls were different colors. Although I'm sure eventually we will do some accent walls or repaint a room here or there we really wanted to neutral base to start with. I knew EXACTLY what color I wanted and I looked everywhere for something similar to it and everything I picked up just wasn't it. When we lived in Utah the color of the walls was called Tequila. It was a Kwal Paint and it was a paint store only in Utah...so i tracked down the mixture and found the exact match at Frazee....So here it is...Frazee Jonesboro....We had 5" baseboards put in and painted Swiss Coffee. To say I love it is an understatement. 
We had the tile and grout downstairs cleaned, we decided at the last minute to have the vinyl floor in the upstairs bathrooms pulled out and replaced with similar tile to downstairs. We had new carpet put in and of course the laminate upstairs. 


































And here are the Middle pictures of the backyard....we always planned on eventually pulling the fire pit and benches out and putting sod all the way to the gate, that was supposed to be a down the road project. The minute Avery fell off the bench and banged up her face, I called Erick and said "that's it, they have to go" that night he came home with a crowbar and a sledge hammer and like that they were gone. more to come on that one...



1 comment:

Courtney said...

Looks great Megan! So glad you are in this beautiful house and loving it!