Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 5: On the floor

Sometimes when you are a mom, all pride and privacy goes out the window. So today I really had to go so I put Avery in her Jenny Jump up (our house is strange. It only has moldings in really strange door ways, so in order for her to be able to be in it I have to put her in the "toilet room" door way or in our bedroom doorway. since I usually put her in it when i'm getting ready in the morning I just leave it in that door way.) This particular day she got a little out of control and jumped right into the door jamb. So I had to pick her up and put her on the floor. I let her play with the toilet paper until I was done. You gotta do what you gotta do.



No comments: