Sunday, February 27, 2011

Birthday present creations...

You might remember a few posts back about the HINT HINT to my hubby for my birthday. Well my fantastic hubby took the hint. Bless his little heart for being patient with me. I have monopolized the kitchen table with my mess for over a week now and he hasn't said a word other than "When are you going to finish my blanket"...."soon honey, soon." is always my response (I keep forgetting to get batting, even though I went to the fabric store yesterday, I hadn't written it down and lately my brain has been shot!)
So I have been like a kid in a candy store with all the cute stitches, embroidery designs, appliques. I just love this machine, it's the bestest present!
Here's one of my little creations I made for my friend who is having a little girl soon. (Hopefully she won't see this before I can give it to her tomorrow)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Oh Megan, that is absolutely adorable! Great job! Look at you being all domestic.