Jiminey Christmas where has the time gone? I can't believe it's already nearing the end of September. We have been so busy we haven't even noticed that 2009 is just slipping away. My iphone ticker app says it's only 96 days until Christmas...I guess I better start making my shopping list. As I sit here pondering the passing time I wonder...what have we done with the time we've had?
We successfully survived the 1st year of Law School....Hallelujah!! Can we get another....Hallelujah!!
Summer came and went with no unbelievable excitement...Erick finished 3 classes into his 2nd year and by July we were SO ready for a break!
California and family...loved it...my nephews: SO ADORABLE!
Hawaii here we came and left....We relaxed, visited our great friends from Utah, got robbed, got facials (I got a facial, Erick golfed) got burned, got home.
School started again and we're back to our same routine.
Some where in there, I had shoulder surgery, we saw "Wicked", We made 2 road trips to California, I planted a garden, had numerous dinners with great friends, I blogged, Erick golfed, I finished 6 more classes for my degree, we went to the State fair, I got a new car, we went to the Apple Jack Festival, I started P90X (Gotta lose that surgery weight), and we're making plans for the future.
We have lots to look forward to: More Husker football, The leaves will soon change, Erick's family is coming for Thanksgiving, I have never made Thanksgiving dinner for 12 people (this could be an adventure) I have a few more classes to take in school. Christmas Shopping, Pumpkin Dinner at Halloween, making new friends and I need to get out of the house more. Any takers? I spend too much time there!
Nebraska has certainly been an adventure. Who knows where the next few years will take us, but for now, our life in Nebraska is good.
1 comment:
Time has flown by hasn't it! And Hallelujah that they have the first year behind them!
Post a Comment