Thursday, July 9, 2009

How old are you? 5?

It all started with a stupid bird....
YES a stupid bird that makes the most annoying noise in the world.

Erick thought it was funny to follow me around making the noise. So as I'm getting ready to get in the shower and Erick calls me out to the living room, he has something to tell me....THE BIRD NOISE! ARGH!! I told him to knock it off or I would spray the shave gel I had in my hand at him. He proceeds to wag his finger at me like he's a little old women scolding me....What? You are wagging you finger at me...oh no you didn't; so I sprayed him. Which outraged him and he shoved it back in my face and it got up my nose. I snorted shave gel UP MY NOSE! There obviously isn't enough to do here!



I told Erick on our wedding day that if he even contemplates shoving cake in my face he wouldn't have a happy wedding NIGHT...
I guess that's pay back.

5 comments:

Tricia Bagley said...

haha, I used the wedding night as a threat too! There was no way I'd have been "in the mood" after having cake shoved all over my face.

Terri said...

Megan, that is the saddest face I think I have ever seen on you. Made your old mother almost cry!!! It just looked so sad.

Julie said...

haha...I have to agree with the 5 year old comment. Tyson is so like my child sometimes! I joke that he fits perfectly with my first graders!

Michelle said...

LOL that's hillarious! Love the spray gel fight!

Marianne said...

You guys crack me up. I would have sprayed him too, and I'm sure his response would have been the same as Erick's. I'm sure that's why we miss you so much!