Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Years Resolution # 2

I hate it when Oprah gets on her spiritual high horse and that was the theme today...So today is a post about my #2 resolution.

"Send more cards...including birthdays and
anniversaries"

We get so caught up with text messages, emails, blogs, life....that we forget how nice it is to get something in the actual mail. So my goal this year is to make sure I send out a card a week, even if that card is a birthday card or anniversary card, or just "thinking of you".
That's 52 cards, I guess I better get crackin on my card making.

2 comments:

Melody's Voice said...

That is a really nice idea. Actually, I recently started doing this, it is much more personalized I think.

Michelle said...

That is a great idea Megan! You are so service oriented! I need to be better at stuff like that.