Time just seems to fly when you aren't really having fun. This week and last has been so busy. Erick has been at school working on a paper every night until midnight or after. So Allee and I have been missing him alot. It's given me time to find out all the creeks and scariness of this house. Tuesday I got scared out of my mind because we have a huge window in our front door that I swear anyone walking outside can see in, so I locked the storm door and rigged up my own "window shade" consisting of a beach towel over the top of the door, slammed it shut and double locked. It doesn't really go with my motif, but until I figure out how to make an oval curtain it will have to do.
Last week we had to take Allee to the Doctor because she had a broken duclaw so they told me they had to do surgery...I was so scared I cried. We hadn't ever really been to this vet and now I have to leave my baby with them for surgery! She did fine but came out with a cute little pink cast. She did really good with it, but favored it for about a week. Of course we had to baby her more than usual...she's so spoiled!

We found the funnest most ridiculous new Wii game. WE LOVE IT!! It's called Samba de Amigo, it's a combination of guitar hero, Dance Dance revolution and a mexican fiesta! You have to shake maracas along with these little bubbles that come out. You can buy these giant red maracas to attach to your wii controller. It's hysterical! Best purchase I ever made! (*I have video of some of our friends doing it, as soon as I figure out how to upload it I will*)

Lastly, I hadn't been feeling good for the last couple of days and haven't really been out of the house, so I made Erick take me out for a drive down to the Super Target (my favorite place ever, how sad that that's my excitement for the day) as we were on our way back we saw something that warms our hearts.....

For most of you, it might not warm your heart, but for us poor college students, $3.11 for gas is a jump for joy!!!
1 comment:
I freakin love that game
Post a Comment