Sunday, September 14, 2008

The time has come.....

FINALLY!!! it's time to set the DVR! I am so excited for Fall TV. I am so sick of reality shows and reruns. Who knew that my new favorite shows would have been on the USA Network (In Plain Sight, Burn Notice and Psych). This makes me seem a little obsessive and couch potato like. So, I'm moving the DVR down to the treadmill and I'm set for the next 4 months.

Monday:

Chuck

Mow I met your Mother

CSI: Miami - I have to see if Horatio is actually dead!

My Own worst enemy *New*(CHRISTIAN SLATER! last good thing he did was Untamed Heart)

Tuesday:

Eli Stone (one of Erick's favs from last season)

Wednesday:

Pushing Daisies

Private Practice (only going to watch if it's going to get better....)

Criminal Minds (Erick and I are kind gorey)

Thursday:

Grey's Anatomy (I AM A GREY'S JUNKIE)

Do any of you remember when Thursday was the "it" night...now it kinda sucks.

Friday:

The Ex List *New*

Numbers

Life

Sunday:

Brothers and Sisters (ROB LOWE!)