I just realized this was never posted so here it is... From Saturday, Sept 6, 2008
This afternoon was the opening social of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society. We were able to meet alot of the other students and families that are here in Nebraska. I had a good giggle at the different "groups" that formed....You could see all the first years huddled together like the little freshmen in high school, that deer in the headlights look. The third years were completely relaxed like...."yep, i'm almost done...I own this place!" and the second years were the previous first years that have moved up in rank and relieved for that, but still has 2 years left so still felt the weight of the world. We had a good time, they Law Society provided pizza from Papa Johns and everyone else was assigned to bring something. It was fun to be able to meet other people, the guys get to talk to and socialize with the other law students everyday, but it's rare for us as wives to be able to get together and socialize....That's why I'm working on the "First (L) Wives Club"...first meeting...Tuesday! We'll see how that goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment