Monday, July 14, 2008
Pulling my hair out!!
I found out today we are leaving Lehi alot earlier than we thought. I thought the movers were coming on Monday the 21st to get all our stuff. But then I found out a few days ago they are coming on Friday the 18th to get it all and I'm STRESSING OUT!!! So I packed boxes all weekend hoping to make a dent in our stuff. This afternoon the moving driver called to confirm the pick up and I asked him if he could narrow down the "23th-28th" delivery, and he said well I could be there whenever you want, in fact I need to drop it off earlier since all of my deliveries are in Wisconsin and you are the last in and the first out. So I said, ok well let me talk to my husband and maybe he can leave on Sunday and be there for Monday. He said, well how long of a drive is it and I said, Google said 12 1/2 hours. He started laughing and said, well I'll be there Saturday then and I'll wait for you. So then I started stressing out....How was I going to get Erick out on Sunday. He still had to work. If we didn't get there earlier we would have to wait for them to drop every thing off in Wisconsin and come back for us which would be the 28th. UGH!
So then he called back and said, I need to drop it off on SUNDAY!! AAAAHHH!!! SUNDAY??? that means Erick has to leave Saturday! We were planning on having just a kick back weekend and de-stress. Now Erick has to leave in a huge rush, quit work earlier, and I will be here all alone until Thursday because I don't have time off work. I think I'm going to cry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't cry! It will be ok! Moving is not easy but things will work out and you are going to a good place but far from us and that is a little sad. I am sorry that we couldn't hang out more while you guys were around but we will need to keep in touch.
Good luck on your new adventure!! The first year of law school is a doozie, but it is worth it!! I love you guys and I am so proud of you Erick!!! Best of luck to you both!!! Wahoo Nebraska!!!
Post a Comment