Since our house is still a diasater and there are still boxes everywhere, I thought I would post the pictures from Erick's visit when he was trying to find us a place to live. There are some funky colored bedrooms and bathrooms, one bathroom downstairs is Orange and the Kitchen is Mauve...Yes, Mauve....what drives Erick absolutely crazy is our bedroom is green and the bathroom is dark blue...it would be fine if there was a door separating them or they matched, but he sits in bed, stares right at it and it kills him. Once we make it more "ours" i'll post new pictures


Living Room / Kitchen

Backyard left / Backyard Right / Orange Bathroom!!
2 comments:
good luck in NE friends! You will do great i know it. Good luck to Erick with school, you will do fantastic! Hope all is well and you are getting settled in okay!
it's a cute house (once you cover all the horrible paint!) Have so much fun out there! I was talking to someone from NE yesterday and he was talking about the winters out there...good luck Megan, start bundling up now!
Post a Comment