
Erick and I met up at Sam's club for lunch today. I'm sure you're thinking....oooh big spender!! We had to go get memberships since there isn't a Costco in Lincoln. (What am I going to do without a giant jar of pickles or 500 plastic cups??) I had never been to Sam's Club before so we walked around to see if we could find any treasures. It always interests me to see what people buy there...I know what I get, toilet paper, paper towels, sometimes fruit...but it always amazes me what other go there to buy. Of course there are the mothers with 4 boxes of pampers of all different sizes and a Giant Jar O'Animal Crackers, then there are the scout masters getting 250 hot dog buns with 325 hot dogs (why doesn't the hot dog quantity ever match the bun quantity?) So as we are standing in line to have our treasures checked at the door I notice the guy in front of us is pushing a cart FULL of jars of Marschino cherries. He had 7 cases, each case had 6 jars...for those of you who can't do the math that's 42 jars of cherries. and I'm not talking the little jars you get for your Hot Fudge Sundae, I'm talking giant jar...I couldn't even venture to guess how many are in there. Erick and I both looked at each other like...what would he be doing with all of those. We thought maybe he was a restaurant owner but he was wearing a security guard uniform. Erick thought maybe he was addicted to maraschino cherries and had a dispenser....Amazing...just Amazing....
1 comment:
Maybe his daughter is getting married and they were planning on using the cherries for the main accent. I have no idea, I'm trying to give some crazy person a sane reason for buying cherries.
Post a Comment