Tuesday, April 29, 2008

2 years down...eternity to go...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Erick and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary last night. I can't believe it's already been 2 years. Time has just flown by but it seems like only yesterday I was in a big white puffy dress and Erick in a tux. We both had to work so we played it really low key. After our first anniversary fiasco we figured we had to do at least something. So Erick brought me some flowers (the first roses he's ever bought for me) and made us reservations at my favorite place, The Melting Pot. We had a great dinner and Erick was nice enough to let me pick chocolate and peanut butter dessert fondue with EXTRA Bananas. For all of you who know Erick, you know he HATES bananas. I was SO sick after, but It was alot of fun. I feel so blessed to have met him and able to be with my best friend for ever.

No comments: