Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 2: busy

My life is busy. Sometimes I say that with resentment in my heart. I would love to be a SAHM (yes I know I work from home but it's not the same) I wish I could devote more time to my baby and teaching her LOTS of new things, reading books, blogging, I wish my house was cleaner and there weren't piles of laundry (some I'm not sure if they are dirty or clean), I wish we could spend the afternoon at the park or story time at the library or at the local pool working on my tan :) Sadly that's not in the cards right now. My life is filled with a full time job, a husband that cant get around on his own, a 6 month old who is the busiest immobile person I've ever seen and a house to keep running. So I do my best with the time I have.
My life is busy... But there are times when the busiest thing I am doing is rocking my crying little girl to sleep for her morning nap. I turn off the phone and computer for 10 minutes and enjoy the "unbusy"; if only for a minute. That's the best kind of busy.




1 comment:

Courtney said...

What a great mommy you are!