Today is my 36 week mark, tomorrow I will have exactly 3 weeks until we welcome our little girl into the world. Every week I get an email from babycenter.com about the progress of my little one. This weeks picture of what your baby looks like totally made me laugh, this is exactly what I feel like right now...a big butt sticking out of my belly, making it hard as a rock and what looks like the baby playing the drums inside.
The last couple of days I've been struggling with contractions for most of the day. Super irregular so of course it's not a huge concern for them. I can tell the baby has dropped (THANK HEAVENS) because I'm feeling her a lot lower and I can FINALLY breathe again. But with dropping comes a whole other set of problems to deal with. At my last doctors appointment my blood pressure was very high, just at the cusp of Pre-Eclampsia. My next doctors appointment is Wednesday and they are going to check me again and discuss options if needed.

2 comments:
Oh my gosh... you are so close!! I can't believe it! Soooo excited for you and Erick. You are going to be great parents. And congrats on graduating as well. The time sure flies!!
She is almost here! That is so exciting! Hopefully everything turns out okay at your next appointment!
Post a Comment