Monday, April 11, 2011

#5 is alive


Erick and I are coming up on the big #5 anniversary. I can't believe it's been 5 years already. We've been through so much, so when people say it feels like only yesterday, sometimes it does, but sometime we feel like we have the miles to show for it.


We booked ourselves a little get away a weekend after our actual anniversary that I'm so excited about!!! More to come later!


5 comments:

Tarver Family said...

oh fun! Congrats!!! Mike and I celebrate #9 next week but no get aways for us... not yet anyway. My guess is New York.... either way it is always fun to get away from normal stuff!!

Melody's Voice said...

You are going to NYC!!! We just got back. We LOVE that place. If you need any recommendations let us know :)

Melody's Voice said...

You are going to NYC!!! We just got back. We LOVE that place. If you need any recommendations let us know :)

Kelli said...

Wow I hope you have lots of fun!!!! I am very jealous.

Courtney said...

5 years... Congrats! We will be hitting 5 years this December! I look forward to hearing more about your trip you have planned!!