August 7, 2010 My brother Gavin married Kara Ridge. It was a beautiful day. LOTS of sealings that day, the back of the temple was packed with families waiting for brides and grooms.
Erick and Matt went outside before Ashley and I were out. We couldn't find them and were waiting inside until we watched the door swing open and this is what we saw...
The Happy Couple coming out!
The sexy shoes Ashley and I decided to wear. We matched each other, that's all that mattered!
All the "Shea" kids together
Sisters Foreva'
Gramma and Aunt Kelli
Ashley and I took a picture like this at her wedding, at my wedding and now at Gavin's
Eew, some kids never grow up :)
Me, Aunt Kelli and Gramma (I don't know why we didn't get pictures of my mom's other siblings)
2 comments:
Congrats to his brother and his new wife!! It is always fun being able to be apart of that :)
looks like you guys had lots of fun. Thats the best kind of wedding.
Post a Comment