Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The time has come....

We are going on lock down. We have been getting some pretty scary
emails and comments lately and we've decided to lockdown the blog and
change our emails. If any of you out there actually read my blog send
me an email and I'll add you to our list.

**For those of you that don't have my email leave a comment on my blog with your email address....(the comments are moderated by me before they show up on the blog so don't worry your email address won't be seen)**

18 comments:

Melody's Voice said...

I read your blog, but I do not have your email...

Melody's Voice said...

I read your blog, but I do not have your email...

Amy said...

I'm sorry. That's scary. :(

katielovie said...

Hey I dont have your email, but I would love for you to add me: katiebug90@gmail.com

Amy said...

drumsamy44@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Traci said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tricia Bagley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Harding's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trevor and Shelby said...

Megan! Sorry to hear about that. So Trevor is too lazy to call Erick during his break and give you our email. But we would love to remain a part of the wonder that is your blog. My email is shelby1046@gmail.com.

Tarver Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melodys Voice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melody's Voice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trevor and Shelby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.