Sunday, March 21, 2010

DIY-Spa

Ever since we moved to Nebraska I have had the WORST time with my hands being so dry. So bad to the point that they are cracking and looking manly. I have spent an obscene amount of money trying to find the right cream. Nothing has really worked. There have been a few that have helped but not cured. So yesterday I had 20% off coupon for Bath and Body burning a hole in my pocket so I went in to get some more of the cream that had helped in the past and came across these beauties! I know they make me look a little like Mickey Mouse but they are pretty cool. You are supposed to put on a GOB of cream and then put them on for 20 minutes or all night for massive moisturizing. So I put them on for about a 1/2 hour and it was wonderful...there is paraffin wax on the inside that is supposed to help with softening. For now I'll keep trying it and let you know if I'm just adding it to the "obscene amount of money spent" pile



1 comment:

Amy said...

Let me know how it works. The Sean is allergic to the sanitizer at work and his hands are all chapped, cracked, and bloody.