Monday, January 11, 2010

My job doesn't have many perks...in fact I would go as far to say it has NO perks. But I think that would be a little harsh especially since I work in one of the quietest, most casual offices the company has :o) {Gotta love wearing jeans and sweatshirts to work everyday}

After Erick and I moved to Utah there was one season when the small amount of unspoken "perks" kicked in. It's the funny thing about rich people....they actually want to LEAVE the sunshine of LA for the cold and snow of Park City.....and THEN Sundance! When Sundance comes around my company starts the daily runs to Salt Lake City to bring the crazies to watch their indy films, gather their swag and generally cause chaos in the quiet state of Utah. While all the crazies are starting their travels to SLC, I would get to LEAVE SLC and spend a few days with my family. I was so sad when we moved to Lincoln...NO ONE comes to Lincoln! Sundance starts next week....I'm 1/2 tempted to drive back to SLC to cash in on some perks! :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

YES! DO IT! allee and rubee can be carried on, right?