I confess, I watch Ellen everyday. Oprah and Dr. Phil are annoying to me and Ellen makes me laugh and cry. I cry at her generosity, sometimes I feel so stupid because I'm sitting here in front of the TV crying that she just gave a family a new car or made a woman vacuum as much money as possible out of the back of that car just to tell her after she gets all the money in it and the car. But most of the time she makes me laugh, sometimes I laugh at the strangest things and those are the things that make me laugh the hardest. She finds one thing and jokes about it for a long time. For the last few months she has had the "shake weight" on her show. Every time she says anything about it I just laugh and laugh. It's the most ridiculous gadget and I don't understand why their marketing person hasn't been fired. It's obvious why it's on an infomercial late at night.
1 comment:
That's awful! Awfully funny!
Post a Comment