Monday, April 13, 2009

My husband the handy man and other house projects...

Since moving here you realize that Nebraska is about 20 years behind in "trends" hair, clothes, home decor....Our little house had all these brassy gold 1970's fixtures and we thought we would spruce it up a little and bring it into 2009...so the last couple of weekends we have been doing "projects"

BEFORE:


This is the only picture I had of the fixture over the table "before" it was from my birthday decorations



My hubby the handy man! (totally random picture I know! I was trying to take a picture of the attachment to send to my dad, this is the only picture I have of Erick doing all the work.)



AFTER:
This is my new little garden....the second attempt. I planted a few weeks ago when the weather warmed up and then we got a freak blizzard and it killed all my plants, so it's supposed to slowly warm up so I attempted again. You can see my broccoli. Hopefully I can keep them growing.
Lastly, Gramma Mimi sent an Easter basket and Allee picked out her favorite right away...She almost knocked the basket over the edge trying to get to it. She's funny, she licked it and then looked at me like, "what? Did you want it?"


No comments: