3 years ago today Erick and I embarked on the biggest adventure of our lives. I can't believe how time has just flown by crazy fast. It was a day that started out a little rocky with the weather, traffic and schedule, but it turned out to be perfect. We have had so many changes in our lives but all for the better.
Erick is a kind, loving, hardworking man that would give me the world if he could....**maybe after Law School :) He loves me unconditionally and loves my dog. I love him so much. He completes my life and makes me happy. I am so grateful to be with my best friend for all of eternity.
I love you Erick! Here's to the next set of adventures!
|
5 comments:
congratulations you beautiful couple!!! xoxo
P.S i love this pic of u
Awe so sweet! Congratulations!
Congratulations to both of you. Although we do miss you living close to us!!
Congratulations! I love that wedding picture. Very cute!
Three years goes by fast. Congrats.
Post a Comment