Or has today seemed like one of those days?
I've been fighting that awful cold(?) for a few days now. I say (?) because it's not really materializing into anything. I hate that calm just before the storm when I want it to get on with it and get over already. Saturday I woke up with a strange sore throat...nothing else just a swollen sore throat....Sunday...again, sore throat, no cough, no runny nose...Monday...same, Tuesday, same...Today, sore throat and fever, sorta cloudy head but still...no real outward sign that I'm sick. Com'mon, let's get on with it and quit all this teasing so I can get it over with!
So then I totally forgot that I had the relief society table cloths in the back of my car from last weeks Enrichment, when the other ward's president called looking for them....shoot, that means I actually have to wash them....without even thinking I thru them into the washer (luckily on cold) and quickly got them started....few hours later after I absentmindedly forgot about them and then remembered again I go to pull them out and.....WHAT? PINK POLKA DOTS!!! WHAT? I totally forgot (Or I really want to blame it on someone else) to shake out the red confetti that has been on the tables that night and since it was red paper it polka dotted the white fabric. NICE! So I spent 15 minutes brushing off the remaining red paper and back into the wash they go with a healthy serving of OxyClean. OxyClean is a miracle healer....
Now I just need to decide if I want to curl up in bed and embrace the sickness or if I want to go to the gym?
Oh yeah....I'm taking a poll. Which statement sounds more correct:
#1 "I wonder if Wikipedia makes an iphone app?"
#2 "I wonder if iphone makes a wikipedia app?"
1 comment:
I had to laugh about the pink poka dot table cloths because that sounds like something I would totally do! Thank goodness for Oxyclean or whatever it's called! I hope you get feeling better soon!
Post a Comment