Monday, February 16, 2009

Washington DC

I went this last Friday down to our Dulles Office to do a little training with one of the newer girls, it just so happened that I was there on a Thursday and Friday and decided to stay through the weekend to see the sights since I've never been to DC. Erick flew down on Friday afternoon and we spent the weekend being tourists. It was so fun, we jam packed Saturday-Valentines Days with all of the "must sees" Sunday we slept in, had a lazy breakfast, went to a few museums and then had to head back. We had so much fun, I was so glad to have my Valentine there with me. Here are some pictures from our adventures.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Isn't DC great? I was there in'07 for a week and we crammed so much in. I loved it and would love to go back. BTW did you know that at the Lincoln Memorial there is a mispelling in the carving. I can't take credit, our tour guide told us it was there but we had to find it. Glad you had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Jana said...

I looove DC. Forever ago my best friend and I lived out there for the summer. These pics really make me miss it. Nice job squeezing in some fun on the work trip