Another year has come and gone and I've been forced to recognize I'm getting older....after last years birthday I said I would not move past that age until it was unrealistic that I could still be my age I'm claiming to be (only if forced). My husband was so good to me this year. I awoke on my birthday to the whole house being decorated in pink streamers and a huge bouquet of balloons (pictures to follow). He ordered yummy cupcakes and invited a few of our friends over to enjoy "cake and ice cream day" (As I made everyone swear to refer to it as...since I wasn't having another birthday as previously stated)
Last night he took me to PF Changs for my after birthday dinner and a little shopping spree at Archivers.
It was a good birthday! I love you Erick, thanks for making it wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment