Erick had fall break on Monday so we decided since we don't get alot of time to spend together we would hang out all day. Erick studied in the morning and then that afternoon we went to a pumpkin patch in Omaha, it was so beautiful, all the wonderful fall colors, the red, yellows, greens and oranges were so vibrant, the landscape here is so different then any other place I've lived. We had such a good time hanging out together. Erick bought me a HUGE bag of my favorite, Kettle Corn....I'll never even put a dent in it, but it's still awesome.
We ran some errands in Omaha and then had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. It was a good day. I was so happy to spend it with my best friend.
5 comments:
aw, we miss you guys! It looks like you're liking it over there!
Hi Guys! I created a new blog so check it out and add us!
fredandkirsten.blogspot.com
Kirsten Everts
Oh my that is a huge bag of kettle corn! I'm also a big fan of kettle corn. Yummy stuff! Looks like you had such a fun day!
How pretty! I hope that everything is going well!
Wow there really are a lot of corn fields out there :)
Post a Comment