This post is especially for my gramma. Who I know reads my blog, so this one is for you gramma.
Today was the Komen Race for the Cure in Omaha. I really wanted to do it today, but I didn't find out until too late. It made me really sad, but determined to do it the next chance I get. Gramma you have been on my mind all day today. I am so grateful for all you are to me.
Saturday, May 9, 2009 is the Race for the Cure in Salt Lake City, I am planning on being at that one, and I'm hoping my gramma, mom and sister can be there with me to. Now that this is apart of our family, we need to fight as much as we can to find a cure. So until then I'm doing my part and encourage everyone to also.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Click here to know the facts.
I encourage everyone reading, whenever possible look for that pink ribbon. Part of the proceeds from the sale of that product go to finding a cure. Kelloggs, Kraft Foods and Yoplait are just a few that are sporting the pink ribbon this month. Here are just a few things I bought yesterday:
Lastly, this is just a little hint for my gramma....comin' in the mail soon. LOVE YOU!!

No comments:
Post a Comment