Thursday, August 21, 2008

My new favorite....

As most of you may now I'm a little obsessive about my scrapbooking supplies. :)
I'm always looking for cute kits and pages to make. Of course living in Utah for a while that is like the mecca for scrapbooking. I was so sad when one of my favorite stores closed it's doors at the beginning of the year. I was so excited when my A.I.L Monica (Aunt in law, is that even a true phrase??) told me that most of the designers have reimerged at this new company. Whoo Hooo! I LOVE LOVE LOVE their new website and the new layouts. We stopped by their booth at the scrapbook expo and I definitely plan on stopping by again in Sept. I ordered a cute License Plate Album kit that I'm so excited to get put together...luckily since we HAD to move to Nebraska and I HAD to get new license plates, I can use my old Utah License plates and make it all about our stay there. Check them out, I know you will LOVE LOVE LOVE them too. www.apage4allseasons.com

No comments: