Why is always the little things that seem to be the most frustrating? This will probably be a pretty stupid post, but part of my life none the less.
At our new house we have a garage door opener with 1 regular remote with the visor hook, a keypad on the outside of the house and a key chain remote. So last weekend I decided to reprogram the keypad so I can use it instead of carrying a remote on my bike rides. So I read the directions on the thing twice tried it 3 times and still wouldn't reprogram. Finally the last time worked and the key pad worked but the 2 remotes some how got unprogrammed. AAAHH!!! So I reprogrammed my remote, and some how the keypad got unprogrammed. Finally on Monday I got them reprogrammed, but Erick's still wasn't programmed, so today he came home for lunch and I said, let's get your opener reprogrammed so you don't have to run out into the rain again to close the garage. So I try to program his opener and now the other 2 won't work...am I just that retarded??? I gave up and went inside!
2 comments:
Better than me. I would have thrown something against the wall-just to make me feel better.
I'm listening to you sing the B-52's and I just added you to our link list. So glad we found people to eat various "foods" on sticks with. Let's go on a bike ride.
Post a Comment