Before / After
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Home Improvements....Already?
Erick pointed out the first issue that I would have with the basement right away and promised he would figure out a way to fix it. You know how you picture basements....usually it's the typical scary place like in the movies...I think of the basement in Home Alone...(I know, of all movies, right?) So you see little Kevin walk down there and it just dark, scary, drippy with a furnace that opens up and wants to swallow you up in the fire. Well in Lehi before we had the basement finished I wouldn't venture any farther than the finished room and I always had the door closed. Well in our new house there is 2 finished rooms and a bathroom, but an unfinished family room and utility area. In the Utility area there is the gross and scary Sump Pump, Furnace, water heater oh yeah and the left behind GUN RACK!!! So I couldn't take it.....I told Erick, you have to block off that utility room, I can't be looking at the sump pump, it freaks me out and even more, I don't know what might crawl out of it!!! So yesterday morning Erick and Gavin went to Lowe's and look what the big strong men accomplished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Come rainy season, you are going to be soooo grateful that you have that scary sump pump. On my mission, I had to clean up a lady in the ward's basement because her sump pump broke. Let's just say it was the nastiest 8 hours of my life!
How was the move? The boys look like they got that done pretty fast. It has to be nice to have a handy man around.
Post a Comment