He did it!! It's finally here....Graduation Day!
April 24, 2008 - University Commencement. Elder David Bednar was the main commencement speaker. 6200+ Students graduated in the April 2008 ceremony.
April 25, 2008 - College Convocation. Family Home and Social Sciences is the largest college at BYU, encompasing 1/4 of the students graduating. Erick's college was split into 3 separate convocations, but he still had over 700+ students names being read. It was a LONG ceremony. We are SO proud of him.
2 comments:
Yay! Way to go Erik!! That just feels good to graduate. And congrats on getting into some pretty awesome schools! So, sad news, it looks like we will be reapplying for med school so we can't be sad together in Nebraska.... So it looks like we will be staying SLC for the next year. But anyways, I guess it's just meant to be that way. I hope everything is going well! It sounds like it! We should get together this summer for dinner when everything slows down....
hey! congrats erick, way to go! I hope you guys enjoy law school and all that stuff. Good luck with everything you two!
Post a Comment