Thursday, February 7, 2008

Our 2nd Utah Winter



"They" say this was the worst winter they've seen in 6 years. I'm just glad this is our 2nd winter in Utah or else I would have probably gone running and screaming back to California. Last monday it snowed 16 inches, this week we've gotten a total of almost 3 feet.


Our little neighborhood doesn't get plowed by the city so we have to wait for our HOA to send around the little plows. Since we live in a wierd little loop we NEVER get plowed. So instead our streets stay snowy and I'm starting to get cabin fever.
Since I work from home I never get out and of course I have a "california car" - rear wheel drive....
So it pretty much sits in the garage :(
Allee loved the snow last year, but this year she
gets mad because the snow is all over the back stairs and she has to tip toe down to go potty.
We'll get the hang of this eventually!!































No comments: